When I recieved the Kiyoseki Pro, I used it and realized that it didn't straighten my hair any better than my forty dollar iron. I then sent it back within four days.

I know they recieved it by now but they just debted my checking account and I have no way to get a hold of them now. I can't access their number from the internet. I'm sure that they will try to debit my account next month too. I am so disappointed and so frustrated.

I usually don't buy things from infomercials but I did this time and I got burned.

I still don't know what to do. Sincerely Alesha Williams

Comments

I know this is a old post but for anyone else that may come across this page, Tristar is a firearms manufacturer now.

Do not buy this awful product! Read the reviews that are out there!

It just stops working, I spent $165 on mine and now Ive got to buy another straightener...

dont waste your money!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

whats the number to the company i ned to return mine

:( This flat iron is not a good product

it only lasted me acouple of months before shorting out

it sux ..it does work for several months but then breaks down ...going through bank for refund is hard, so think twice before purchasing.

Mayfield, Ohio, United States #36772

They ripped my off too ! I had to cancel my debit card/close my checking account so they could get my money anymore after i told them repeatly it broke.

Never got my money back either.They said I would be credit to my checking account between 5-7 days.Never got it called again said i was credited to there account and I still owe them, They think I still owe them . Ha ,,,They say the 30 day trail and your first payment are different thats not what the website says. They charged me too before the thirty days was up . and I had called them after 2 weeks and told them it broke and i called again got no return label told them I dont want it .

They are liars. Rip offs. Attorney Generals where r u !

and if you ask to speak to a supervisor they tell you they will get one to call you in 5-7 days. They dont call.

fullylien
Lucao, Ilocos Region, Philippines #35852

im really dissapointed in the company.

i was goin to order one for my birthday but now im nervous :cry :cry :cry :( :( :( :x :x :x :upset :upset :upset :roll :roll :eek :eek :eek

wow, im quite nervous to all comments that i've read, wish i search first before i order tri kiyoseki, its already deducted on my account and i havent yet got the product..i jst hope i'll got it soon.. :?

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #28787

I had issues with the k-styler as well. It definitely will burn the hair in a VERY SHORT TIME.

Mine shorted out within 2 months. I sent it back a month ago - No answer!! Nothing!! Thanks for the number Pissed.

I hope I get through. Use Paul Mitchell straightener Salons use.

Urmston, England, United Kingdom #27530

:( I also had a issue with the k-styler

I was not please with the product therefore returned it on may 28th and I still have not been refunded for my product....I keep getting the run around

Falls, Pennsylvania, United States #26444

I have had my straightener for about 4 months, so far I have been pleased with the out come. You have to becareful not to set the heat setting to high and not leave it in one place for a long period or it will of course burn your hair!

I have not had any problems with mine at all. I just made my last payment...I hope! I don't like letting people/places take money out of my account but I took a chance. It is pricey but if it continues to work well and doesn't short out like others I have read about then it will be worth the money.

I have had a hard time getting a phone number to call and ask them if they are all done taking money out so I wanted to thank Pissed Customer for there number when I went to the bank to get it I was given the wrong number. so far I am happy...:zzz

Hoopa, California, United States #26002

I have one and it does great on my hair and my hair is very hard to fix. I love mine and have no problems with it.

I just got done with my last payment. No complaints at all.

Sanger, Texas, United States #22768

I am returning my third k-styler today. The first one shorted out in a week.

They sent me another one and it did the same thing. They were in the process of sending the third and I told them I want my money back.

I will let you know if I receive my full refund and am curious of you guys did as well. It also fried my hair - after consulting with a couple of salons, they all recommended the Chi flat iron.

Winnfield, Louisiana, United States #20737

I'm awaiting for my Ki-Pro and I'm curious on how it will work for an African American decendent. Well I'll see when it gets here. Keep you informed.

Walhalla, North Dakota, United States #20664

Wow. You have me really nervous now.

I never order anything from infomercials either. I don't know what I was thinking!

Well, I guess just wish me luck (whether it's for a decent product or a refund-whichever is necessary). :upset

Montrose, Iowa, United States #20593

I just ordered mine yesterday, I'm pretty excited and hoping for the best :]

Canisteo, New York, United States #17680

I also had issues with the k-styler, except it actually burnt off part of my hair! I sent it back with signature required, so I could verify that they had received it.

They have had the product for 3 weeks now and I still have not been refunded. Every time I call, they just give me the run around.

Good luck with yours! Here's their number: 1-973-287-5181